Monday, January 31, 2011

Atheism


Nobody to judge, nobody to justify,
Something to say,
Something to proclaim!
With senses to err, Senses to rectify,
Here I stand yet nonsense to explain,
WHY I AM AN ATHEIST!!

Revelations impressed inside struggle
Witnessed dueling of unknown magnitude,
Many measurable yet more immeasurable,
I experienced with highest altitude!

May arguments touch your rationale
To substantiate my stand
Or maybe they hint at my shallowness
To prove my worth around!

LOGIC MAY UNFOLD HEREIN-"Logical consistency rises to the illogical consistency"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There is certainly a person within zip pocket for your cell telephone.
2nd, when you open up the bag, search for the "Gucci Serial Range Tag" - with this
image. You can get it for about $one hundred sixty.00 at discounted selling price.
Most of the sneakers occur in earth colors this
sort of as gray, beige, or brown. http://rwanda-wakai.net/userinfo.
php?uid=460